Study Committee NO:(2)
Study Committee No. : (2) :Cables & Overhead Lines
- Theory, design, applications, manufacture, installation, testing, operation, maintenance and diagnostics techniques for land and submarine, AC and DC insulated cable systems.
- The design, the construction and the operation of overhead lines including the mechanical and electrical ( in cooperation with SC C4) design of line components(conductors, ground wires, insulators, accessories, structures and their foundations).
- The validation tests, the study of in service performance and the assessment of the state of line components and elements.
- The maintenance and the refurbishment and life extension as well as upgrading and up rating of overhead lines.
- Related to SC B1, and SC B2 of CIGRE “for more information please visit…”
Chairman of Study Committee No. (2)
Eng/ Abdulaziz A. Al-Nuaim
Manager, Lines Maintenance East Division
Saudi Electricity Company
Tel. +9663-882-5936 Extention # 83501
P.O. Box: 5190 – Dammam 31422
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia