1. Enriching the local experience in organizing such Seminars and taking part in important researches which may benefit the region.
2. Encouraging studies and innovations which can help the long life span running of the electric generating sets.
3. Appraising and analyzing the running of machines to minimize the problems of operation and safety protection systems..
4. Endeavoring to analyze the available data by using the measurement and control devices which will give a clear idea on the condition of the generators so that to take the necessary action to avoid the performance deterioration of such generators and then reduce the operation cost to elongate the running period.
5. Inter-coordinating with the Gulf States for review of the various maintenance programs and exchange of expertise in this field which can reduce the necessary cost for implementing the maintenance works and averting technical failures.
6. Encouraging the establishment of the organizations in the Gulf area which are interested of rectifying (remedial works) of the major components of generators in the power stations in order to reduce the dependability on the manufacturing companies and thus reduce the repairing and over-hauling periods.
7. Formulating a priority operation program for the generating sets to ensure raising the overall performance for the operation systems and minimize the cost.