Recommendations of GCC CIGRE 6th Annual Symposium
(Manama 25-26 October 1995)
1. Exchange of technical and statistical information related to design, operation, and maintenance of Transformers.
2. Consideration of Ecological and climatic condition in the GCC Countries during standardization of transformers specifications as these are different than those used in the Electrical standards (IEC).
3. Establishing GCC standards for transformer tests, materials, and oils.
4. Encouraging manufacture of transformers and related instrument and materials in the GCC Countries.
5. Encouraging study of Electromagnetic waves emanating from transformers and their effect on the environment. Results of these studies shall be taken into consideration during design and construction of new substations.